Angel Hair Vegetable Medley
Fresh basil is the secret to this dish.
4 servings angel hair pasta
1 tsp. salt
1 celery stalk
5 plum tomatoes
1/2 cup fresh basil
1 red bell pepper
2 tbs. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. fresh thyme
1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1/4 cup chicken broth
freshly grated Romano
- Chop onion, celery, scallions, tomatoes, and basil. Cut peppers, squash, and zucchini into 1" pieces.
- Place pasta and salt in cooker.
- Add water to level 4.
- Cook 10-11 mins.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and onion; saute 1 min.
- Add pepper, squash, zucchini, scallions, celery; saute 5-6 mins.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, and thyme. Reduce to low; cook 3 mins.
Back to the Pasta:
- Remove pasta from microwave; drain.
- Serve topped with vegetables and sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.