Tomato Garlic Pasta
When you just don't want to heat up the stove, this simple sauce is the best.
4 servings of your favorite spaghetti
1 tsp. salt
6 Roma tomatoes
1/4 cup fresh basil
1 Tbs. fresh chives
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup Fontina cheese
salt and pepper to taste
freshly grated Parmesan
- Place pasta and salt in cooker.
- Add water to level 4.
- Cook 15-16 mins. for regular pasta, 14-15 mins. for thin pasta, and 10-11 mins. for angel hair.
- Chop tomatoes, basil, chives, cilantro.
- Run hot water over a large ceramic bowl to warm it up. Dry bowl and add garlic, olive oil, Fontina, salt and pepper.
Back to the Pasta:
- Remove pasta from microwave;
- Pour hot pasta into the bowl. Add Parmesan and toss.