This dish can be done a day ahead and reheated.
9 lasagna noodles
1 tsp. salt
2 cups assorted vegetables: bell pepper, carrot, mushrooms, asparagus, broccoli
2 Tbs. olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
4 cups of your favorite pasta sauce
2 cups ricotta cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Place pasta and salt in cooker.
- Add water to level 4.
- Cook 16-18 mins.
- Chop vegetables into bite size pieces.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add onion and garlic; saute 2-3 mins.
- Add vegetables of your choice and saute until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Back to the Pasta:
- Remove pasta from microwave; rinse with cold water and drain.
- In a 9x13 pan layer 1/2 cup sauce, 3 noodles, 1/3 of the vegetables and ricotta. Repeat 2 times, topping with sauce, ricotta, and Parmesan.
- Place in broiler for 1 min. to brown.